Administrative Structure: LXM will is divided into two main units: the casual unit, and the military unit. The casual unit is not subdivided any further, and is be reserved for those dedicated to non-military affairs such as custom games and activities of the competitive nature. The military unit, is officially known as the ‘Liberation Army’. The Liberation Army is separated into multiple, numbered divisions, made up of 20 members each (LA division 1, LA division 2, etc). Further broken down from these units, are departments. LXM has 3 vice-presidents, each responsible for a department. The departments are be as follows:
The Department of Military Affairs - The Vice President who heads this department will have the official title, Vice President for Military Affairs. The Department of Military Affairs will be in charge of all military matters, save for declarations of war and such. The Department of Military Affairs will be in charge of overseeing training sessions and readiness for combat.
The Department of Casual Affairs - The Vice President who heads this department will have the official title, Vice President for Casual Affairs. The Department of Casual Affairs will be responsible for running casual events such as custom games and competitive games, and will be responsible for the maintenance of non-military personnel.
The Department of Recruitment & Expansion - The Vice President who heads this department will have the the official title, Vice President of Recruitment. The Department of Recruitment is responsible for recruiting and enlisting members into our ranks, as well as inviting them to the spartan company.
The Department of Media Affairs - The department of media affairs is solely responsible for developing propaganda related to LXM, and is headed by the President.
Political Structure: The Republic of LXM will is run as a representative democracy, in which a legislature of elected officials, called the Senate of LXM, votes on laws proposed by the President. The aforementioned senators are elected by popular vote once every four months. Each senator represent a division, made up of twenty members, as mentioned before. The entire casual unit itself has one senator. The LXM Senate convenes once a month, and will be presided over by the President of LXM. In the President’s absence, the Senate can be presided over by an appointed Chairman of the Senate, usually a vice-president, who may speak in the President’s place.
The office of the President: due to recent political instability, will not be elected by popular vote, with the position infused with ownership over the clan. However, any actions taken by the President can be vetoed by the Senate by a 2/3rds majority margin. The President’s main ability is to propose policies to the Senate, upon which they will cast their votes.
Foreign Affairs: The Foreign Affairs policy of LXM adheres strictly to isolationism, meaning a lack of involvement in community affairs until we have been built up to an adequate size that renders our involvement a possibility.
Officer and Officials Guidelines
1. No officiall can establish their own foreign relations. That is a clan wide matter, and divisions shouldn't have their own 'allies' or 'enemies'
2. No official can remove more than 1/3rd of their division for inactivity. Violation of this will result in their removal from command.
3. No Central leadership official can be an officer of a division concurrently.
4. Division officers suspected of disloyalty or treason will be brought to a tribunal, which will decide their guilt in a decision that cannot be reversed.
5. Any official found promoting loyalty to themselves or their division, rather than to the Central leadership and LXM, will be removed if enough evidence of this is provided.
6. Officials found to be insubordinate to higher authorities will be removed, no questions asked.
7. Officials unwilling to punish members of their own division who are found guilty of insubordination to Central authority will be removed.
8. Officials found to be in contact with the following clans: UGA, Bellicose, and SOTD will be put on trial.
9. Officials unwilling to uphold rules decided collectively, by the COM or Central leadership, will be removed.
10. Officials found using their armed forces in partnership with unauthorized clans, or engaging in unauthorized foreign conflicts, will be put on trial.
11. Officers can NOT use different discord servers other than LXM Clan to conduct Division matters. Officers who do will be considered of treason and put on trial.
MINISTRY OF FORGE
The Ministry of Forge (MoF), commonly called the Forge Team, can have an unlimited number of members. The Forge Team is responsible for receiving building projects and guidelines from the President or Premier, which they must complete. Objectives are usually assigned monthly. If you enjoy the ecstasy of creativity, then this ministry is for you.
Minister of Forge / Chief Forger: LXM Nadekil
Vice Minister of Forge / Deputy Chief Forger:
« Apply to the Forge Team @ LXM FORGE »
1st - LXM Volo - September 19th, 2013 - November 26th, 2017
- xZeus33x (acting) - November 26th, 2017 - present
Prime Ministers/Premiers (rank abolished):
1st - Ace - September 22nd, 2013 - December 4th, 2013
2nd - Kellen099 - December 4th, 2013 - December 12th, 2015
- SoupyBoss747360 (acting) - December 12th, 2015 - January 1st, 2016
3rd - Spartacus - January 1st, 2016 - March 30th, 2016
4th - Zhi Dgo - March 30th, 2016 - June 19th, 2016
5th - JCL'Smith - June 30th, 2016 - August 12th, 2016
- Scorpius (acting) - August 12th, 2016 - August 18th, 2016
6th - halo ma5ter300 - August 18th, 2016 - August 21st, 2016
7th - Kellen099 - August 22nd, 2016 - August 31st, 2016
8th - halo ma5ter300 - August 31st, 2016 - September 20th, 2016
- Kevin (acting) - September 20th, 2016 - December 31st, 2016
9th - LXM Vesuvius - January 1st, 2017 - February 10th, 2017
10th - TaconBaco - February 10th, 2017 - June 3rd, 2017 (acting: February 10 - March 6, 2017)
Vacant - June 3rd, 2017 - October 1st, 2017
11th - Rasputin RUS - October 1st, 2017 - October 27th, 2017
12th - LXM GetSplashed - October 27th, 2017 - November 22nd, 2017
Longest Serving Premier: Kellen099: 2 years, 8 days
Shortest Serving Premier: halo ma5ter300 (1st term): 3 days
1st - LXM Vesuvius - September 20th, 2013 - June 21st, 2016
2nd - Kevin - June 22nd, 2016 - August 15th, 2016
3rd - Dizzy Rite - August 15th, 2016 - August 21st, 2016
4th - LXM Vesuvius - August 22nd, 2016 - October 10th, 2016
5th - LXM Nadekil - October 10th, 2016 - August 9th, 2017
6th - Mr Beck X - August 9th, 2017 - September 2nd, 2017
7th - LXM HaloMa5ter - September 16th, 2017 - November 22nd, 2017
8th - xZeus33x - November 22nd, 2017 - November 26th, 2017
9th - LXM HaloMa5ter (2nd term) - December 8th, 2017 - present
Longest Serving Vice President: LXM Vesuvius (Both Terms): 2 years, 10 months, 19 days
Shortest Serving Vice President: Dizzy Rite: 6 days.
Deputy Premiers (rank abolished)
1st - Semper Fi - May 1st, 2016 - June 19th, 2016
2nd - halo ma5ter300 - June 30th, 2016 - August 31st, 2016
3rd - Tejas Titan - September 4th, 2016 - September 12th, 2016
• Vacant - September 12th, 2016 - January 1st, 2017
4th - TaconBaco - January 1st, 2017 - March 6th, 2017
5th - LXM Reaper - March 6th, 2017 - May 25th, 2017
6th - Kellen099 - May 25th, 2017 - June 3rd, 2017
Longest Serving Deputy Premier: LXM Reaper: 2 months, 19 days.
Shortest Serving Deputy Premier: Tejas Titan: 8 days.